访客计时器

FB like

Music

Thursday, 6 March 2014

Renew lalalalalala ...




Hey .. Im Quennie

Y is Quennie not Queeny?

I also don't know .. because my teacher write my name is Quennie ==

So just follow lo .. but after finnish at here i will change bck to Queeny la

hahaha




------------------------------------


New month

New lvl

New Friends

New Teachers




My new friends  Kane  and  Foo Yi

this two ppl really hav something wrong

Y? because one always bully me lo ==

Then another always said ''ham sap'' things de

But this two guys also hav a nice look la ...

A litter bit handsome lo ( i dont know other ppl how to think la )

cause not everyone same mah ....





in this lvl .. dont know y

hav a litter bit hard .. maybe is the teacher lo

== England teacher teach us .. sometime i can't understand

but he is a nice teacher =) i really like him ..

because he vry funny XD


I hope in this lvl i can  study hard and then no ply ply lo

=(






-----------------------------------------


这个月是3月对吧

好压力哦 ·· 可能是这个月要拿成绩吧

我真的不知道要用什么心情去接受

因为我知道我的成绩一定很死鬼差

好奇为什么我懂吧?因为我SPM乱考啊

都没有读书 ·· 哈哈  我神对吧??

可是我现在后悔了啊 TT

HOW !!!



好烦哦 ·· 还要找房子

还要下个月不懂要怎么好啊

我真的很死鬼头大了

什么东西都半天掉的



真的是啊!!!! 





----------------------------------------------

Darling

我有话想对你说


其实你可以不要做到那么犯贱的

我不是故意要说你的 可是你的行为

你令我很难去接受咯






是不是每个人一毕业后都会变啊?

看着自己身边的人一个一个变到不再像以前的自己

一个一个的变坏这样   我真的很难鼓起勇气去接受

你们说可以不用接受 ·· 但是你要我怎么不接受啊

接受也辛苦  不接受也辛苦 ·· 我到底要怎么样??

还是 我也要变得坏一点 ·· 你们的一举一动我都接受得来啊???


或许 ·· 我没那么跟上这个社会吧

make up ??  I don't know

smoking ?? I scare and i dont like it

clubbing ??  我还没做到心里准备


也许是我不想变吧

我害怕一旦我变 ·· 我真的不懂会变得怎么样

给点时间吧 ·· 我相信所有得东西我都能接受得来的




---------------------------------



最近看到好多纹身的图

弄到我都好想纹身呐 ··

XD 纹在肩膀后

哇塞 ·· 一定很''丑''

做么啊?因为ho  我肉肉的啊 应该纹了也不好看吧

哈哈哈 ··· 





等吧 !! 有机会我一定去纹身的

2X岁先把 ==




--------------------------------------



Ha 吡吡

 你知道吗 ·· 我曾经很努力做过的所有事情

你都一下子把它打破完了

我真的不敢想 ·· 将来

我又要用什么方式去保护自己的心脏

不让它受伤





---------------------------------



还是那句




I love alone




just love alone























1 comment :